2 Agi : 1 Dodge (supposedly). Also, Agility affects Min/Max AP. For archers, the ratio between Agility and Min/Max AP seems to be 2:1; however, for most other classes, the effective ratio seems to be 4 Agi:1 Min/Max AP; so it might just be that certain attributes affect certain characters in different ways. Agility also seems to increase crits, but by how much still requires further testing. It is also said that Agility increases movement speed.
Increases Min/Max AP. Mostly likely, Power varies with what class you are, much like Agility. For warriors, the effective ratio seems to be 2 Power:1 Min/Max AP. For most other classes, the affect seems to be 4 Power:1 Min/Max AP.
1 Vit : 10HP. Not sure what else it does, if anything.
1 Int : 10 MP. Supposedly it also increases Skill AP by a certain amount.
*Further in-depth research is needed to obtain more accurate information over the affects of attributes.
By Shigo for better comparison on factual data from a Summoner with no Promotions
and no skills but elementary healing.
|Attribute||Lvl 35||lvl 34||Difference|
1) All values are rouned off to nearset whole number
(1-10 instead of 0-9; so 1-5 rounds to 0, and 6-0
rounds to 1).
2) 2 Int=1 Skill AP
3) Def not affected by anything but class and armor.
4) Dodge is not displayed; thus anything concerning
doge is a myth.
5) Hit is not displayed; thus anything concerning hit
is a myth.
6) Hitpoints are affected by class and Vitality, minus
level 1 HP
7) Mana points are affected by class and intelligence,
minus level 1 MP.
8) Skill and Phy Crit are a mysterious.
9) Agility and strength must be combination of Physical
AP or Power/Agi alone, because 100/1.47= 1.47; but 1.47*151
10 Other facts drawn by above comparisons.
→If you want to improve this entry, please Edit Entry
Synonym: No similar Synonym!
Comments on this entry (Total:1)View Comments>>