IAS and ISCSComment(0)Edit Entry
IAS (Increased Attack Speed)IAS or increased attack speed simply put is it increases th rate of which you do damage to the enemy or its the speed of each strike you does. If you might notice weapons attack speed vary from class to class:
ATTACK SPEEDS OF WEAPONS IN MWO
ATTACK SPEEDS OF WEAPONS IN MWO
|WARRIOR|| SWORDS |
Since numerical values of the given attack speeds are not shown ingame, using a speculative value we might arrive in the given attack speed in terms of percentages with constant : Normal Attack Speed is 100%:
SPEED PERCENTAGE OF WEAPONS PER CLASS
|CLASS||WEAPON||ATTACK SPEED ||SPEED PERCENTAGE |
If you can see in the table, each weapons is based upon a certain percentage (note : i based these given percentage on a speculation that Normal Attack Speed = 100%) meaning to say that a bow has 100% attack speed / rate, if we group them accoding to speed rates and attack speed and it will unto like this ( bows, whips and swords, guns and staff, halberds and scythes).
Now with given datas, IAS will play a vital role: (note: i based the value of 1 IAS to 2% (or 1.8%) since 1 ISCS is also 2% or 1.8% - the actual based computation result rounded off to the nearest whole number)
So +1 IAS = 2% increased attack speed,
given you got a bow as weapon: you can add that like this :
bow ( normal attack speed : 100%) + lvl 1 IAS (2%) = 102% attack speed, which is basically a small increase in attack speed.(just add 2% on succeeding levels of
Factors affecting IAS
- in Mounts, Unicorns and Coredragons gives +IAS bonus (+1 IAS at lvl 1, and +6 IAS at adult form)
- Accessories also gives +IAS bonus (ranging from +1 - +7 note: this is based from ingame accesories actually seen)
- Dream Gears: 3 dream items can give +5 IAS bonus (either 2 rings 1 amulet or necklace, or 1 amulet 1 necklace and 1 ring).
ISCS (Increaed skill casting speed)
ISCS or increases skill casting speed, is simply put as the decreased rate of cooldown in casting a skill.
ISCS plays a major roles mostly on the players who intended to cast more skills rather than do more physical damage to their enemies. Under this category are:
- Mages(Ice or Fire),
- Illusionist/Devil Beasmaster/Illusion Angel
- Stalker/Assasins/Night Lord/Capricorn Sage or Dark Fiend/Scorpio Progenitor
- possibly the warrior class
- Necromancer/Nature Guard/Necromancer Master/DragonCalling master or Undead Manipulator/Ghostdom Sage
How to measure:I based my computation from this: using lvl 2 ISCS necklace check a skill (Nature Guard's skill are easily computed) for example: lvl 3 Mars Blaze cooldown is 120 secs, with lvl 2 ISCS its 115.7 secs so to get the percentage of lvl 2 ISCS we simple divide the reduce cooldown over original cooldown * 100
Formula: reduced cooldown / original cooldown * 100 = percentage of the lvl of ISCS
using the formula: 115.7 secs / 120 secs * 100 = 96.45%%, with this we can simply say that 1 level of ISCS is roughly 1.8% or 2% reduction to the original cooldown.
Conclusion: 1 lvl of ISCS is equivalent to 1.8% or 2% reduction
Factors Affecting ISCSseveral factors affects ISCS generally:
- Mounts such as Wingsteed and Godlen Phoenix (+1 ISCS on lvl 1, +6 ISCS on adult)
- Accessories that gives ISCS
- Dream Gear ( 2 rings either gold or silver, 1 amulet and 1 necklace) gives +6 ISCS when completed
→If you want to improve this entry, please Edit Entry
Add to Favorite:
Synonym: No similar Synonym!
Comments on this entry (Total:0)Comment>>