Treasure mapsComment(0)Edit Entry
When we fight different monsters we often come across treasure maps. There are 5 different kinds of them!
1) Boar Treasure Map(Brown Parchment)
2) Werewolf Treasure Map(Green Parchment)
3) Goblin Treasure Map(Yellow Parchment)
4) Undead Treasure Map(White Scroll with Red Ribbon)
5) Half-Beast Treasure Map(Purple Scroll with Blue Ribbon).
Over lapping 3 pieces of the same map will indicate a set of co-ordinates on the "final" map...Locating the co-ordinates and right clicking the map will lead to you, getting an item!
tems of least value(comparably) while the Half-Beast treasure map will give you the items of highest value(comparably).
The rarity and value of item depends on the kind of map you used to find it. Boar treasure map gives you the i-
These treasure maps can also be changed for gold and magic stones at the Treasure hunter below the sky city teleporter.
1) Boar Treasure Map(1 piece) - 100 gold
2) Werewolf Treasure Map(1 piece) - 500 gold
3) Goblin Treasure Map(1 piece) - 1500 gold
4) Undead Treasure Map(1 piece) - 1 Magic Stone
5) Half-Beast Treasure Map(1 piece) - 3 Magic Stones.
→If you want to improve this entry, please Edit Entry
Synonym: No similar Synonym!
Comments on this entry (Total:0)Comment>>