1. Any form of scamming is bannable, this includes scamming the server's automated Donation System by using a fake PayPal account.
2. Rudeness is not bannable even if reported, some of you might get muted from time to time if you do this things infront of a Game Master. "We are public servants and in return, we would like to atleast get some respect."
3. Do not harrass the Game Masters. They can take any disciplinary measures -- as they see fit -- if you do so.
4. Please do not do anything irrational. Proper sanction will be given.
5. Do not any server script bug, exploits anything abnormal has to be reported. If your account has been found abusing any of the faults, your account will be permanent banned, without any notice.
Lol these are supposedly already rules in place. however, the lack of "Game Masters" enforcing 3 out of 5 of these rules means they deserve to be harassed. For example, banning players who plat farmed and then allowing them to come back after they said "Im sorry, waah let me play" and letting them keep the gear they made courtesy of such. By the way, did I mention that some of the GMs themselves recommended us doing this back when the lvl 40 prize was 50 plats? Yeah, thought so.
Rule number four makes no sense. I do lots of irrational things everyday, for example, killing your bot and calling you a wuss. That might be irrational but not anywhere ban worthy. Also shouting obscenities on world and country chat might be irrational, or not speaking English, but yet again, I still see no "Game Masters" enforcing these rules either.
Funny post considering he isnt a Game Moderator ( GM )
For the record any form of scamming on any server should be bannable whats so special about SAGA.
Rudeness isnt bannable but offensive comments is.
From point of view of Ive actually been a GM on another game, GM;s expect a certain amount of negative feed back if they dont then they need to go do a job with less stress.
Respect is earnt and not entitled just because you have the title of Game Moderator .Arguments do occur in game and things get said but not all should be banned ie calling someone a wuss , a idiot etc isnt even worth a warning, what should be banned and has been in past is players who make insultive comments about someones mother or any insultive family reference to another player actually making any sexually insultive comments the player/s should be dealt with promptly.
But what should happen and what does happen is two different things, if the GMs enforced the rules in the 1st place then players wouldnt be the way they are.
Everyone knows GMs rarely enforce any rules so they dont worry about breaking them. And why some GMs dont earn the respect of the players.