Hello, I would like to play MWO but, after downloading the game, it says that I cannot run the program, and that I must search for the program that created it. What should I do?
Dairun Post at 2009-10-21 14:25
Im not sure i understand your problem. I assume you did download the new version 2.0 of MWO and installed it onto your hard drive. If your hard drive is partitioned try to install it on Drive D rather then C. Good luck
PS: If you still cant get it to play go to MWO website and ask the GMs in Live chat, they should be able to help you.
*Rikku* lvl 104 GS
***GermanGirl*** lvl 84 FA
Katharina lvl 65 SM
Yunie lvl 73 DCM
Proud Member of the Warlord Killers in Aurora
1) make sure you're running as admin.
2) make sure you've downloaded the latest install file (or if you have the old one, make sure that one isn't corrupted and you have the manual patch coupled with it)
3) after installation (doesn't matter if it's in c: or d:....) make sure you've made it an exception under window's Firewall....
4) make sure you run mwo.exe the very first time you've played on that comp, after that, feel free to use gc.exe until next maintenance/update of file.....
5) if all that fails...uh...screenshot here before ticketting to GMs