Posted in: 05-2-2008 by: ben
an in game function, allows player to automate many actions allowing them to be afk (away from keyboard). Very simple to use, the function consists of 8 tabs; Nurse, Setup, Skill, Log, Item, Team, Battle, Route.
Setup: Specify how you move, who you attack, when you attack, and where you attack.
Skill: Drag and drop which skills you wish the robot to use.
Log: Provides details such as how many monsters you have killed, the experienced gained, and who has killed you whilst you were afk.
Item: Specify which items to pick up.
Team: Specify team attributes. E.g. Follow captain or assist captain and the picking hierarchy.
Battle: Mainly for Healers for specifying when to heal team members.
Route: Specify the route to take whilst botting.
I will start on the 2nd tab that is called “Setup“
Before u start your bot you should choose the map where you want to train. To do so click the Button “Location”(1), choose the map, open it and choose a spot on the map. (The first thing the bot will do now when you start it is to go to this place)
(2) “Attack” – If you set a mark on attack your character will use his spells (selected on the “Spells”-tab to attack the opponent that you have “locked”
(3) “Lock” – Your bot needs to lock an enemy before being able to attack it. A mark here will cause your bot to lock the nearest enemy. [Unless you have selected "Hit and Run" (6) or change the lock manually the bot will keep the enemy locked till it dies.
(4) "Pick" - If you activate the command "pick" your bot will automatically pick up all the items (in your range) that you have selected at the Item-tab. [I would personally recommend to keep this command always marked.]
(5) “Auto Return” – Auto Return will bring your bot always back to the spot that you have selected at “Location” (for example after visiting the next shop to repair his equipment)[Note: Be careful to use it if you are in an area where your character will have to pay an entrance fee or use an teleporter to get back - you might end up being bankrupt.]
(6) “Phys Attack” – a mark on this command will cause your bot to run to the enemy that is locked and attack him with your weapon. [Note: you will loose the control of the movement of your character by activating "Lock" + "Phys Attack" since your bot will try to run after every mob]
(7) “Hit and Run” – this option is mainly for archer and mages. If you have it marked your bot will move away from the locked enemy after every attack. [After running away the nearest enemy will be locked again] Some new Options will pop up after selecting “Hit and Run” With “Face Melee Monster” activated your bot will not run away from melee mobs. and on the right side you can choose different parameters for the Hit and Run sequence. Just try wich settings fit best to your character/weapon/spells.